swell hell & anemia

pauliegirl69
on 6/22/09 10:46 am - NJ
I had my LBL,BL, Arms done about 9 weks ago. Swelling in the arms is not bad at all but the belly area....WOW
I look like I'm 3 months pregnamt at the end of the day. t pretty much goes down by morning but it very uncomfortable. How long does this last?? The doc said its normal and it varys from person to person on how long it lasts, so I was kinda looking for some opinions. Also a fun side effect of my plastics is a big drop in my heloglobin, its down to 7.6.... not good. Did this happen to anyone else? So off the the hemotologist on the 25th..my bariatric doc seems to think iron infusion are going to be on the adgenda..what do guys think..
cbhjr98
on 6/22/09 5:47 pm
I'm the exact same way. I'm about 10 weeks out and 3 mo preggo at the end of the day. I swear the mornings aren't bad at all. I tease my boyfriend that "CJ" (Cass Jr) is kicking at night because the hard swell that's known as my tummy. LOL!!! (Only funny because he's been snipped and we know that we have a better chance of winning the lotto than it being true.)

As for the blood count - mine is down to 6.4 and the doc is 'trying' iron pills but when i go back in to be retested in two weeks I'm going to ask for an infusion because this drugged sleep state is SUCKING!!!!!!!!!!

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
MyQnA
on 6/23/09 1:58 am
I am nearly two months out and I also swell up bigger than the floats at the Macy's Day parade.  But, I don't hardly care because I am still smaller than when I started this process.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Most Active