Hi all pics

MelissaF
on 6/22/09 1:32 am - Northwood, IA
You look abo****ely amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us.. we don't get to see as many pics (at least I haven't) with someone so far out from surgery... nice to see the real end results! FANTASTIC end results I might add.... incredible!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

bamagirlee
on 6/22/09 1:45 am - Phenix City, AL
Kristina
Thanks SO much!! I don't think I've ever seen pics 2 yrs out so this is very helpful! Mine is still brand new so I"m looking forward to looking more like you do. I had the anchor cut so will have a vertical scar but that was necessary in order to get most of the  fat out in the mufifn top area.
Thanks again!!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Kristina M.
on 6/22/09 1:48 am - North East, MD
Glad to help... it is my time to give back. I have also had a breast lift and lipo on the inner and outter thighs and am now thinking of the thigh lift... sorry I don't have the guts to show the boob pics lol
jackie j
on 6/22/09 2:33 am - Glenmoore, PA
Kristina, I'm not too far from Wilmington, DE and I see you had Dr. Wynn for WLS; who did your PS and where did you have it done? 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Kristina M.
on 6/22/09 2:49 am - North East, MD
Hi Jackie,
My plastic surgeon is Dr Ricardo Rodriguez he is about 45 mins from me his actual address i****herville, MD but he is right near GBMC he has is own surgical center attached to his offices. His staff is as amazing as he is every time I go or call they make you feel  like you are the only patient they have. If you want more info I would be happy to e-mail you or give you my number.
huskerfan85
on 6/22/09 4:25 am - Colorado Springs, CO
You look great, thanks for sharing!!!
Gayle  6'2" 

Leslie
on 6/22/09 5:24 am
You're so right. I'm just about 8 months out from my LBL and already I'm just sort of used to it. I do forget about updating and taking pictures. I was good in the beginning, but not so much anymore. Thanks for the inspiration!

You look fantastic in the pictures! You've come such a long way. You should be so proud of yourself!!! Congratulations!!!

4 Years Post Op: At Goal And STILL Loving My DS!  
340/180/180  ~  5'11"  ~   I lost 160 lbs!!  
LBL & Hernia Repair: Done! Arm Lift: Done! Next Up: Thighs & Boobs!
Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at
DSFacts.com

Melissa M.
on 6/22/09 6:40 am - Seabrook, TX

Wow, you look amazing!  Thanks for sharing.

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/09 7:40 am
you look absolutely amazing!
debbiel
on 6/22/09 12:34 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
Hi, You you wonderful...you must be so happy. Great pic's. I bet you can't wait for summer. Debbie
Most Active