Plastics Planned & Excited - X Post

Kennedy12
on 6/21/09 3:44 am - Chicago, IL
Hi All,

I went to see my plastic surgeon who I haven't seen in 6 years or so and he was really surprised to see how far I had come and actually said that it appeared that he'd never touched me...which is true. I look like a Shar Pei.

I had my pannis removed while I was still losing weight to improve my mobility in order to continue with my exercise regime. So, I had a tummy tuck at that point. Then a few years later, I had my breasts lifted and upper arms done.

Now I have two different procedures scheduled. The first will be addressing my thighs and upper arms again. Then once I heal and I am ready to have surgery again, I will have a lower body lift, fleur-de-lis tummy tuck and butt lift.

I wish there was a way to round out my breasts without using implants, I know they can for breast cancer patients, but have to look into whether that is a possibility for me. I can't wrap my brain around getting implants.

So, I am thinking I will have my first procedure - thighs and arms once summer dies down - like September or October. Then wait and see when I am ready for the next. I don't do well with anesthesia, so surgery is hard for me, I always wake up really sick. Not fun, but ultimately, it will be all worth it.

I've worked really hard to develop my body and I am looking forward to being able to see it under all this skin!!

I also posted this to the DS Forum. But now that I have all this planned, I will be spending a lot of time on this forum reading past posts and educating myself on what is about to happen!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Melissa M.
on 6/21/09 7:28 am - Seabrook, TX

I can't speak to the arms or thighs yet, but I know that the lower body lift will make a huge difference.  I'm just a few days out from my LBL and I've only taken a peek once but wow what a difference!

Melissa

zappre
on 6/21/09 7:39 am

Awesome, Jiilian.  You've worked so hard to get to this point.  You deserve it.

HW-373 / SW-352 / CW-160 / GW-185                     

Wendy_Canada
on 6/21/09 11:48 am - Canada
Congratulations on your weight loss Zappre you have done fantastic

(Orillia Ontario)

Wendy

zappre
on 6/21/09 11:51 am
Right back atcha.  You've done fantastic.

HW-373 / SW-352 / CW-160 / GW-185                     

Most Active