Cost of TT and Breast Surgery

StaceyNJ
on 6/21/09 4:48 am - Brick, NJ
Hi

Hoping I can get some information. I started my journey in February and have lost 50 pounds. I have noticed already some troublesome skin situations...my tummy first off is getting more saggy as Im losing the weight - Ive had 2 C-sections so that does not help either and my breasts are sagging and flattening out and the sagging/pulling sometimes hurts the muscles at the top of my breasts.

Althought I have a long ways to go before Im at goal weight - and maybe my skin will not be that bad - but Im thinking already that I will need a TT and breast reconstruction/implants.

Can you tell me what type of PS surgery you had, where you had (USA or Mexico), your experience and cost.

I appreciate it
Stacey

Wendy_Canada
on 6/21/09 6:37 am - Canada
Hi Stacey congrats on your weight loss !!!!!!!!!   Its hard work keep it up. 

i knew that I would be one that HAD to do the plastic surgery.  I have lost 187 pounds in 1 1/2 yrs and June 29th I will starting my plastic surgery. I look great in cloths and have gone from a 28-30 pants to a size 8 but my body looks like i have melted.   I am having a tummy tuck (anchor cut) that gets the skin on top of the belly button to. I am also having a breast lift at the same time.  Lower TT $ 5,000,  above belly button $3,000
breast lift $6,000

I am returning in september to have my arms done they flap around so much it looks like i'm directing traffic  LOL

My surgery will be done in  Toronto Canada

Wishing you the best on your journey

Wendy

StaceyNJ
on 6/21/09 6:50 am - Brick, NJ
Thank you for the well wishes - good luck on your journey...

I know that I will need PS also - at the very least a TT but most likely Breat Augm.  A TT could have been done with my last C-Sect in 2007 but I thought hey what is the point if Im this heavy - and now that Im losing the weight and my stomach is even more flapping around than before i know its a problem. I had hope listened to everyone they said your skin should be able to stretch back because of your age (Im 30) but unfortunately its not the case... Im doomed for PS

Stacey

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/21/09 8:08 am
USA here.   Had WLS in 2005, lost 200lbs by 2007 - had plastics in 2008 but that went bad so I just had it corrected last month.

My insurance paid part for my stomach, but nothing on the breast lift, no implants.  If you take that into account, less the screw up last year -

TT - 5K out of pocket + insurance
BL - $6,575 out of pocket for surgeon and facilty fees

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Ansampson
on 6/21/09 8:10 pm
I had a tummy tuck and my arms done and the insurance didn't cover anything. I've paid 13,625 so far for my procedures. I said so far because I'm not sure if I'm going to receive any additional bills like I did for the lab work that I thought was included.
Jessie-F
on 6/22/09 11:22 am
Surgery in NYC
If all goes according to plan, here are the stats:

TT= $5,500
BR (no implants)= $6,000
Lipo of flanks= $1,500
Hospital fee=$2,800 plus tax
Anesthesia=$1,400 for 3 hrs, will be charged extra if surgery takes longer than that.

Grand total will be anywhere from $17,000 to $18,000!!!! OMG!!!! I must be crazy!!

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

Sue C
on 6/23/09 12:54 am - Fargo, ND
I had tummy tuck and implants Nov 2007 in Bismarck ND.  Total cost of EVERYTHING was $10,000.  Very happy with the results.  I also had 2 c-sections.   And had open RNY Aug 2005.  Best of luck to you.  Sue

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Most Active