Lipo Suction question

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/09 4:09 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Does anyone know the difference between Laser Lipo and Traditional Lipo?  Benefits one over the other??

My understanding is that the laser lipo can have a "skin tightening" effect.   Since the excess skin will be cut off after the lipo (during the same procedure) do I even need to think about it?

Has anyone had "traditional lipo" done on their arms in conjunction with the brachioplasty?

Thanks a bunch!
Ruth

BigCityGirl
on 6/20/09 5:03 am - San Diego, CA
Ruth,  I had my arms debulked with lipo.  I haven't a clue what kind of lipo he used on me but whatever it was, it was fabulous.  I think it was probably ordinary lipo since he doesn't advertise anything the other type on his website. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
O. Kufi
on 6/20/09 8:50 am
Hi Ruth
I don't know the difference but I like your answer. When I had my arms done I did not debulk and wish that I had. I would like to have some form of lipo done. and if it involves skin tightening i really like it.

Antonette

LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Medial thigh lift
Dr Francisco Sauceda

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Ansampson
on 6/20/09 9:26 pm
My doc used regular lipo to debulk my arms when I had them done. He said he had to do that in order for me to have better results. I'm well pleased so far but I still have swelling so I don't know what the outcome will be when the swelling goes down,
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/09 2:53 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Glad to hear it worked for you!!!

When did you have your arms done?  Was it a revision or first time procedure?   Mine is a revision...

Thanks!
Ansampson
on 6/23/09 8:56 am
I had them done on June 4 for the first time.
purpletb
on 6/23/09 4:32 am
I've been looking into the laser lipo as well and got these links from someone who is having it done. 

www.smartlipo.com and www.vaser.com
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/09 10:50 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Wow, great!  Thanks for sharing.

I also found this last night..... It was sort of interesting.....
online.wsj.com/article/SB120459427820909201.html
Most Active