Compression garments

O. Kufi
on 6/20/09 1:13 am
Hello All
It has been a little while since i have posted regularly but I always marvel at the journeys we share as I read the post. Well I am ready to go under again and am wondering what type oIf compression garment if any worked for those of you who have had a full thigh lifts. And any other advice, tips, do's or don'ts you don't mind sharing. I am a little apprehensive about this sugery, not afraid just my expectations.

I hope everyone is healing well and looking forward to the many years of being BARIATRIC BABES!

Thanks for sharing your journey.

BL/BA, LBL, Arm Lift, Medial thigh Lift
Dr Francisco Sauceda

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

huskerfan85
on 6/20/09 9:35 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I woke up in a very nice garment.  It is a little big now on day 3, but I think when I wa**** it will shrink down a little.  It was provided by my surgeon, and he said I did not need to worry about having 2 at this point.  It is like any of those shown on many of the websites. Sorry I cant remember the sites just no, but I posted this same question a few days ago....  good luck Gayle
Gayle  6'2" 

O. Kufi
on 6/20/09 10:09 am
Hi Gayle

I found your post, thank you so much! Dr S used Design Veronique and I liked them but I am always up sor new and improved. The upper and lower body garments I had were too small when I would swell so i got another set (larger) for when I would swell.
I hope you are healing comfortably and quickly.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active