Thigh Lift day 2

huskerfan85
on 6/19/09 8:05 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Oh my, my legs are so small!!!  My mom said she has not seen me this slim since 5th grade.  I have been so lucky, I have taken the whole sum of one pain pill and that was on Wednesday after I got home from the procedure, I have not had any real pain, just some pulling and a little burning where the drains come out....I am still draining over 80 cc's per day, but have no hope of getting the drains out till next Wednesday any way.  I actually got to shower today, and also did the driving thing.  The shower was easy, but driving was a little difficult as the seatbelt hits right on one of the outside hip incisions...but it is great to know that if I need to go somewhere I can.
Gayle  6'2" 

bamagirlee
on 6/19/09 8:19 am - Phenix City, AL
WOW girl you are ZOOMING!!! Be careful not to overdo it. I overdid it yesterday after I got my drains out (think I was just so psyched!) and I paid for it last night and this morning.
So glad you are doing well!!! Amazing!  
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 11:00 pm
BigCityGirl
on 6/20/09 2:16 am - San Diego, CA
That's great news about your surgery.  Congratulations!
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/09 3:08 am
I cannot wait for you to post after pics.  It sounds as if you're bouncing back pretty well.  Continue having a good recovery.
mommaof4
on 6/20/09 11:52 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah Gayle!  I have been thinking about you!  I forgot to get your number to call you, and then I realized i can go on here to see if you put an update on.  I cant wait to see you!  I am glad you are doing so good.  Talk to you soon skinny!   Rosemarie

Leslie
on 6/20/09 11:54 am
How exciting. I'm glad things are going so well! And at your height, I bet your legs look long, sexy and amazing!!

4 Years Post Op: At Goal And STILL Loving My DS!  
340/180/180  ~  5'11"  ~   I lost 160 lbs!!  
LBL & Hernia Repair: Done! Arm Lift: Done! Next Up: Thighs & Boobs!
Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at
DSFacts.com

Kristina M.
on 6/22/09 6:53 am - North East, MD
 I am so happy for you. The thigh lift is the last thing I want done but I will admit scares me the most, I wish you a speedy and easy recovery!!!! 
Most Active