BL Pics?

Leslie
on 6/20/09 6:24 am
So, today I'm about 8 month out from my big hernia repair and lower body lift with butt auto augmentation. I'm pretty much used to having a flat tummy now, but occassionally when I'm holding a bag of groceries, I'll try to push the door open with my belly and it just doesn't work! lol

I'm scheduled for my brachioplasty and my breast lift Aug. 10th. To be honest, I'm a little worried about the boobs. I haven't seen too many pictures of lifts only and the ones I haven seen were nice but very small. I'm a 36DD (long!) now and I'm hoping to be a full C or D when all is said is done. My surgeon thinks this is possible as I still have a lot of breast tissue.

Has anyone has a breat lift without implants that I could see?? Thanks...

BTW, feel free to check out my lbl pics on my profile.

4 Years Post Op: At Goal And STILL Loving My DS!  
340/180/180  ~  5'11"  ~   I lost 160 lbs!!  
LBL & Hernia Repair: Done! Arm Lift: Done! Next Up: Thighs & Boobs!
Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at
DSFacts.com

PamT
on 6/20/09 6:37 am - Downey, CA
I did but I don't have any pics yet. My BL was June 2nd and I am probably about a B or C.

I'm not too sure about the results yets. I think I perhaps should have had alittle implanted because, although they are LIFTED, they are not rounded and full looking. Small is OK with me but I did want them kinda poofy!! 

Ask your surgeon to see some pictures.  Ask if he has some examples of what he expects yours to look like and you show him what you want. 

PamT 
Leslie
on 6/20/09 7:10 am
Congrats on your surgery! Very exciting. I understand wanting them poofy! I want that too. My surgeon doesn't think an implant would work on me when he does the lift because my breast skin is so thin. He'll do it months after the lift when I'm healed and if I want/need it. I would love to not have to deal with an implant.

I'll definitely be looking at more of his lift pics at my pre-op appt.

DSFacts.com

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/20/09 7:55 am
hey there - I had a BL and TT on 5/27, no implants for me.  I was wearing a 36DDD due to skin and hanging - not sure what size I am now, I am still healing and wearing the sports type bra.  

anyhoo - pics are on www.picturetrail.com

in the top right next to the 'Go' button, enter: makemeover2009

password is: Buford2009

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Leslie
on 6/20/09 11:13 am
Thanks so much for posting. Wow! You look incredible! What a change! So, you survived a TT & a BL! That's a lot of work at one time. I was hoping for the same, but my hernia gave my surgeon too much trouble and he ran out of time. :( But I'll get the boobs soon enough...6 weeks actually. Can't wait! Thanks again!

DSFacts.com

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/20/09 10:23 pm
Heck yea it was a lot - had I REALLY understood what I was signing up for - I MIGHT have split them up!  LOL  but what's done is done and I AM done! 

Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

brenda F.
on 6/20/09 10:32 am - whitney, TX
Hi Hun ,Red here I'm to have plastics soon .well you please add me as a friend ...your looking great ..I hope that I look half way as good as you ..
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
Leslie
on 6/20/09 11:14 am
Thanks for the compliment. I owe it all to my weight loss surgeon and my plastic surgeon! This was definitely a team effort!!!! Best of luck to you with your plastics journey. It's quite a ride...

DSFacts.com

jonscutie
on 6/20/09 12:12 pm
Hello Leslie,

I am 20 month post op RNY, 4 months post op TT/BL with 2 hernas repaired, 1 month post op AL.

I wore a 48G preop - 38DDD just before my BL and now a 34DD after the BL. I really didn't think I would end up this size. My PS and I thought C/D. I think it is because with all the extra skin gone, my band size went down so much.

I honestly feel don't feel that large but I need to wear a L/XL top even though I wear a 6P in pants.

No pictures but good luck. Implants are not always needed.

Michelle
Leslie
on 6/21/09 1:42 am
I'm hoping to not be too much smaller after the lift. I don't mind a little sag if it means more boobage. 34dd sounds awesome!

DSFacts.com

Most Active