Emotions?

Lisa A.
on 6/20/09 5:13 am
I got severe depression after every genereal anathesia and like clock work felt achie depressed etc and it seemed to clear in few days. I just figured it was part of the healing process. I think the drugs they give u take a couple of weeks to clear metabolized  from your system completely and not to mention u have pain meds and antibiotics all pay a toll on you homostesis.
By the way u look awsome.. u r such a beautiful woman hard to even think u were morbid obese patiient. Keep up good work
Lisa
inkerdoodles
on 6/20/09 9:51 pm - Schenectady, NY

Jessica... sending you a ((((HUGE HUG)))) .... I'm with your sister.... Some days are so much harder than others. My sister's MIL who we fondly call Nona reminds us of this in her thick Italian accent.... "The first 100 years... they the hardest"..... :) I think she eliquently sums it up.

My grandmother passed away extrememly unexpectedly New years morning. 6am I got the call that she was in the hospital, not going well, she would be passing but it would prolly be later in the day ... so take your time getting here..... Well, at 6:30 am I got the call that she had passed. It wasn't hard enough but because we live in the NE with the snow and frozen ground, we then had to reopen that wound May 2nd to have her 'grave side' service. Most days I'm fine but some day ..... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... yesterday I woke up missing her so very very much that I actually woke up crying. I waited to call my BFF to cry on her shoulder. So trust me.. I'm with you.

I'm not sure what the weather has been like in TN but here in NY it's been nothing but cold and RAINY... and all this rain doesn't help my emotions any either.

Stay strong... Remember Nona's words of advice and all I can say is what I say to myself.. this too shall pass. We never know what God has instore for us... But it's gotta be great. Hugs,

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active