Where do I start?

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 1:34 am - Buffalo, NY
I am new this forum *hi everyone!*. My starting weight was 315 pounds, now I am 158 and maintaining/ losing ridiculously slowly. I am thrilled with this new body I have, problem is it's hidden under all of this skin! I knew I would maybe need some PS work, but not this much. My biggest concern of all is my breasts. They have quite literally lost ALL tissue in them, there are just deflated bags sitting on my chest. I went from a 44DDD to a, well I guess a 38C, but the C is all skin stuffed in there. I also have a severe apron of skin on my lower half that is prone to rashes and infections, it also makes me about 3 sizes bigger than I actually am. Ideally, I would love a lower body lift, a breast lift and augmentation, and I would kill to have my arms done. My insurance doesn't cover the pani roomaval, even with rashes.

I am recieving a settlement from disability soon for about $15,000, I know thats not enough to get everything I want, so I would love some opinions on what is more important. My breasts are literally ruining my life, I feel unfeminine and deformed, but my stomach pulls and hurts, and my thighs are always on fire from rubbing. Is there a proper order in which to have these surgeries? Would it be an awful idea to get my breasts done before anything else? I am completely clueless. Thank you in advance for the help!!!! <3
-Da Dream-
on 6/19/09 1:45 am - Golden State, CA
someone told me that insurances now pay for your tummy tuck, all you gotta do is proof you get rashes and infections, you can pay for your boob job and tigh job with your money, I think $15,000 should be enuff!
good luck beautiful!!
luv ur pics!!!

Its not what they know,  its what they can prove.
~Alonso ~
(from the movie training day)

IM  ALSO ON FACEBOOK. :)

HOPEisHERE
on 6/19/09 1:50 am, edited 6/19/09 1:51 am - CA
What insurance do u have now? may I ask?

I think the guy above me is right....from what I've heard from others.

HIGHEST/298- SURGERY/276- CURRENT/ 217
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/19/09 1:54 am
I went from 386 to 186 - so I feel your pain - my breasts were a 56L at one time down to 36DDD before my breast lift - and that was a lotta skin!  I also had a huge panni with rashes

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and it's an AMAZING difference - on my list of must do was my stomach then the 'girls' - I lucked up on a loan from my mom to have my girls done, otherwise, I would have made due with just the TT.

When you do a consult with a surgeon, ask him what he feels are the most severe areas and what plan or approach he suggests.  Based on your concerns and severity, he should be able to suggest a plan that you can consider.

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 1:55 am - Buffalo, NY
I have Univera Family Health Plus. The policy was very specific, saying it does not cover a 'tummy tuck' under any cir****tances because is it a cosmetic procedure, and will not cover a pani removal due only to rashes, but will cover it if there is cellutitis or abcesses proven by at least 6 months of documentation.

This is what my tummy looks like on a regular basis:

Photobucket
ericas623
on 6/19/09 7:06 am - Roseville, MI
Start going to the doc now for documentation.  That really red area on your pic to me looks like the beginning of an abcess. 

Erica
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 6/19/09 2:13 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I am at work right now so I can't give you a lengthy response-  Just wanted to say that I had my Lower body lift, boobs and arms done at the same time. Boobs and arms didn't hurt at all so it wasn't an inconvenience getting them done at the same time. If your surgeon will let you do all at the same time, I recommend just getting it over with.
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Ansampson
on 6/19/09 2:14 am
Another option to consider is perhaps going outside the country. I'm sure you will be able to get everything you want done with the amount you have available. Good luck to you
-Da Dream-
on 6/19/09 2:25 am - Golden State, CA
JESSICA JEAN-
SHOW THIS PICS TO UR DOC HAVE HIM REFER YOU TO A PLASTIC SURGEON YOUR INSURANCE SHOULD PAY 4 IT. (THE TUMMY TUCK)

Its not what they know,  its what they can prove.
~Alonso ~
(from the movie training day)

IM  ALSO ON FACEBOOK. :)

musicorrie
on 6/19/09 4:03 am - Houston, TX
Dude.  She said her insurance DOES NOT COVER IT.  Stop staring at her pictures and take a minute to read her  post.
Most Active