Insurance question

shalee04
on 6/19/09 1:32 am - Bakersfield, CA
I wish you all the best in getting your insurance to cover your PS. 
Congratulations on your weight loss, I know what a huge acconmplishment that is,  and by losing it on your own!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!  that's awsome!!!

I wish my insurance would have helped with my extended /anchor tummy tuck, but they denied us 2 times. So I went ahead and self paid. Best thing ever I have bought for myself. New tummy and new boobies!! wohoooo

Everyone tells me I should have fought harder to get it covered, But I look at it this way, Me and Me alone made myself fat,   I was too embarresed to go to the Dr for my "fat" rashes so I took care of them myself, so I had no documentation other then the fact that I had been overweight for forever.  Anyways....  my insurance covered 50% of my WLS, so I was grateful for that.   But I realized I needed to step up and take responsibility for my own actions and if insurance said no 2 times, then I would find a way to pay to make myself happy in my own skin....  So that's what we did, sure  I have PS payments for the next 2 years But I am one happy happy chicky!!!  I now have a flat tummy, something I have never ever had!!!!

Just my 2 cents....

I hope and wish you the best of luck on the next step of your journey with your awsome weight loss, and your PS!!!!!

Kelly
Most Active