Insomnia

DEBI R.
on 6/18/09 5:13 pm, edited 6/18/09 5:16 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Pain pills don't make me sleepy either. I took pain pills after my LBL and used benedryl also to help me sleep but took them hours apart. The pharmacist told me it was OK. Debi

EDITED to add: I still wakeup several times (3-5) t go potty and so far I haven't had any problems waking up after taking the benedryl. I do try to allow myself at least 6 hrs of sleep if I take it though.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

DEBI R.
on 6/18/09 5:12 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I've had insomnia now for almost 2 years and it hasn't gotten any better. I don't want to take sleeping pills.

My Dr told me to take Tylenol PM or benedryl to sleep. He said it doesn't hurt to take it everyday. I buy the EQUATE brand at Walmart, it's liquid childrens benedryl and it works great for me. I take it during the week because I work nights and sleep days.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Jessica H.
on 6/18/09 7:35 pm - Johnson City, TN
Thanks, Debi - I may try that tomorrow night.  As of right now, my back is hurting so bad from having to lay on the couch that I have decided I can't do it another night.  My bed is even worse than the couch.  So, first thing this morning, I'm going down to the furniture rental store and renting a big, over-stuffed, comfortable recliner.  I don't care if I have to drive myself, I can't handle this anymore!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

Most Active