Spaghetti

Jessica H.
on 6/17/09 10:36 am - Johnson City, TN
I had spaghetti for dinner tonight - a dish I have always been able to tolerate.  Well, tonight, I had about 4 or 5 bites and felt really full so I stopped.  A half-hour later, and I was throwing up.  I do NOT recommend throwing up 1 week after a TT.....I was actually feeling better today and now I'm hurting again...

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

bamagirlee
on 6/17/09 11:02 am - Phenix City, AL
OMG! The blood rushed out of my head when I read this. I cannot even imagine throwing up at this point!! I have been drinking more protein than anything since surgery, and when I do eat it's pure protein. I'm really afraid to eat a lot because my band can be fickle especially when my body is under stress. 

BLESS YOU!      
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

MelissaF
on 6/17/09 11:48 am - Northwood, IA
Aw bless your heart.... I hope you feel better soon.

I had dry heaves immediately after surgery when I stood up.  I started vasovagal down (pass out) from it.  Yuck, it hurt so bad.  Take it easy girlie...

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MSHAMO
on 6/17/09 1:08 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Can't even imagine!! I really went back to smoothies a lot right after my surgery, easy to get the pills down with (can't take pills w/water). I think all the extra proteiin helped, too!! Take it easy and take a pain pill!! Hugs
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Jessica H.
on 6/17/09 1:34 pm - Johnson City, TN
I think tomorrow I will have a protein shake instead of spaghetti...lol.
I haven't been pushing those as much as I should.  Tomorrow is a new day...and hopefully there will be less pain ;)

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

D. Love
on 6/17/09 5:38 pm
wow, I was looking forward to my protein powered spaghetti next week...Well, right now I'm so hungry that I'm looking forward to everthing and anything! Taking note of your recommendation and praying you feel better soon.

Dee
Wendy_Canada
on 6/18/09 12:22 am - Canada
Hi Jessica

I hope your starting to feel better by now.

I know this is after your TT but spaghetti is one food i have not been able to tolerate since my gastric bypass surgery.  I use to LOVE it......and i'm tempted from time to time to try it and the same thing happens.  I can eat broad noodles or lazagna but not speghetti..........weird huh?

Get better soon.  I to am taking notes my TT is a week from monday.  I am learning from you guys.  Thanks for your posts.

Wendy

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 9:29 pm
Most Active