Surgery date scheduled for Pannic & TT!!!!!!

KathigME
on 6/18/09 7:58 am - Gorham, ME
Woo HOO!! I will be having my Plastic Surgery on July 1st in Portland, ME I am having a panniculectomy with Tummy Tuck w/ Muscle repair (fluer de lis cut)   I am beyond excited, but not nervous yet....  It will be a 2 hour procedure with 2 hour recovery room and then home the same day. that is just unreal to me. They said about 4 weeks out of work. My insurance is paying for my pannic due to skin issues and I am paying for the TT out of pocket ($3450)
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
bamagirlee
on 6/18/09 8:31 am - Phenix City, AL
Congrats to you!! I just had he exact procedures 8 days ago and am doing fine. Seems like yesterday I sorta came back to life. LOL My Dr took off almost 17 lbs of skin/fat which may be why I had no choice but to stay overnight.
I didn't get anxious until about 2 days before surgery and from what I've read on here that is completely normal so expect it to happen.
I'm so excited for you!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

KathigME
on 6/18/09 8:50 am - Gorham, ME
Thank you, Phyllis! 17 lbs, that is amazing! I hope I can get that much off my body! 
MelissaF
on 6/18/09 2:30 pm - Northwood, IA
Congratulations!! I am excited for you!  You will love having no more hanging tummy, its beyond crazy. I still reach down and it is so weird to see it gone.  Amazing it is.. simply amazing.. I can't wait for you to experience it!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

katetme
on 6/18/09 9:23 pm - Center Lovell, ME
OMG that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to be right behind youm, waiting til the dust settles with the house sale and purchase and moves etc, and hope to have lost 100# by my consultation, that is my goal anyway.

So proud of you girl!!

It was magic when she realized who she had become...
Kate    
Highest    Pre-op     right after Surgery         Current       Goal
      236          213                  219                            140         130

96 lbs lost and gone forever!!  To God goes the Glory!

Finally it moved!

Redhaired
on 6/18/09 10:59 pm - Mouseville, FL
Congratulations on getting your date.  I hope your surgery goes well.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 10:15 pm
KathigME
on 6/20/09 8:33 am - Gorham, ME

Thank you, Jodi!

Most Active