boob job

heretowishing
on 6/18/09 10:00 am - Long Beach, CA
Hello everyone I am new to to this board. A friend refer me.  I was wondering if any one here gotten a breast reduction and it was paid ed for though medical. I would also like to no how far must your stomach hang in order for then to do a panni. I would also like to know if having an small hernia in the groin make this possible to get the surgery  
Redhaired
on 6/18/09 10:03 pm - Mouseville, FL
Insurance requirements vary from policy to policy.  Your best bet is to get a copy of your policy and see what it says.  You might also want to call your insurance and get the name of a plastic surgeon or two who participates in your plan and go for a consult.  But know that just because a plastic surgeon is in network does not mean that he/she will accept insurance for the type of work you want done.

I see you are from California.  I posted a message a couple of weeks ago looking for names of surgeons in Southern California who would work with insurance.  You might want to go back a couple of pages (or look through my "recent posts" and find that post.

Red

Most Active