I'm Back from Monterrey

O. Kufi
on 6/18/09 2:22 am
I second that! I love Dr S and am finalizing my second round with him now. I am glad you are back home resting. The flight home is the worst. I don't look forward to it. I have heard horro stories on the thighs. I have a question or two but I will PM you.
Congratulations for coming thru it all!

Antonette

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

bamagirlee
on 6/18/09 4:05 am - Phenix City, AL
Carole!!!!!!!!
I've been watching every day for your post. I have remembered you in my prayers and am happy that everything went so well. I know you are happy to be home even though it sounds as if you were more than well taken care of! I'm glad it was a good experience!
You'll see my post that I had my post op today and got my drains out! I feel SO much better. 
My BB seems a bit high but this bod ain't gonna be seeing no bikini anyhow so I'm not real concerned about it. I SOOOO admire you for having all this done at once. About the only thing I can remember saying on the way home from the hospital the day after surgery is that I would never get my thighs done, they will just have to stay flabby! Of course when I forget the pain and drains down the road I'm sure I'll change my mind. I can tell you one thing, it won't be soon! LOL
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 10:49 am
So glad all went well, I have been checking daily to see if you had posted yet! I am just about to finalize my date with Dr. S & am so excited.  I will be having the same procedures you had done.  Sorry about the BB.  Can't wait to see the pics.  Take it easy now & don't overdo it... Fab
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 9:47 pm
Most Active