Today Is My Big Day!

D. Love
on 6/17/09 5:33 pm
Thank you again for all the great surgery advice and sharing your experiences on this site. I am having a tummy tuck and hernia repair today at 10:00 a.m., please put me in your prayers.

(I woke up at 2:30 and I may not get back to sleep, so this is a good time to write. I am having a number of pre-surgery random thoughts, and wondering if this was the best surgery choice for me, as it may not be enough but only better. In getting my four-year-old daughter prepared for this day and reflecting on my status as a very single mother; I am thinking I may not do the planned thigh and breast lift during the next summers. Sigh...should have had a child much earlier...oh, well didn't think I'd be doing this much ).

Have a Terrific Thursday Everyone!

Dee
Ansampson
on 6/17/09 8:54 pm
Sending positive vibes your way. I understand you reasoning behind waiting on planned surgeries. However, after the healing process you may go ahead and go through with it. Good luck to you.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/17/09 9:06 pm
Good luck and best wishes!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Nicole P.
on 6/17/09 10:03 pm - NH
Best of luck to you!!!  Keep us posted!!

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

sisichi
on 6/18/09 1:26 am - Manchester, PA
Good luck on your surgery, you will be glad when it is all over, prayers coming your way, Carole
MelissaF
on 6/18/09 2:00 am - Northwood, IA
You will do great Dee! Your concerns are perfectly natural considering your child.  I know this will be a good thing in the end... many prayers coming your way for your surgeon and his/her team and for you for a speedy recovery.  Please post when you are up and able.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

bamagirlee
on 6/18/09 3:35 am - Phenix City, AL
I'm sure your surgery is all over now and you are out there in la la land where life is soooo good :)  Seriously, praying for your recovery to be quick and painless! Please post when you feel like it and let us know how it went.
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Melissa M.
on 6/18/09 10:31 am - Seabrook, TX
I'm sure everything will work out fine for both of us!  That's what I'm praying for.  I'm just a couple of days out and have a long recovery still so I can't say too much other than I wanted to wish you well.

Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 9:51 pm
D. Love
on 6/21/09 7:12 am
Thank you so much for the prayers, good thoughts, and well wishes. I have been a home for two hours, and all went well with the surgery. I am exhausted, so I am going to take a nap. Will catch up soon.

Dee
Most Active