ProCare Recipe...

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/09 4:23 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I heard someone once made a shake using ProCare... that wasn't vile.

Anyone?
MelissaF
on 6/17/09 3:05 am - Northwood, IA
Pinch your nose and
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/09 3:15 am - Los Angeles, CA
Thaaaaaaanks.
MelissaF
on 6/17/09 3:15 am - Northwood, IA
Sorry LOL. 
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/09 3:16 am - Los Angeles, CA
No prob. I'm avoiding it until I can find a way to get it down.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/09 5:03 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I have not started mine yet but I did get this recipe from Kelli (totalfreedom).
Let me know how it tastes......

6 frozen strawberries
1 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup 3 berry mix frozen (blueberries, marion and raspberry)
1 scoop Orange flavor Pro-Care
1/2 Banana
1 Cup Unsweetened Organic Silk Soy (Green Carton)
1 cap raspberry extract

First in the blender, crush the strawberries, then add ice and other berries, crush those. Now add the remaining ingredients and run the smoothie, the run blend. If too thick add a little more soy.

Ruth
thegraduate120
on 6/17/09 6:35 am
LOL.   That's just a rumor.

My advice is don't try to drink a full quantity at once.    For the first few days I was just toughing it out and drinking a full glass of the stuff in water.    After a few days, I starting throwing up when I drank it.

Mixing it with something and drinking a few sips at a time worked better.    I don't make smooties (no equipment) so I don't have a recipe but of stuff to just mix with it, strawberry margarita mix had enough flavor to block out the ProCare.    I would look for sugar-free, the high fructose corn syrup isn't going to do you any good.  

Melissa M.
on 6/18/09 10:02 am - Seabrook, TX
That is some nasty stuff.  I haven't played with it enough yet but I have a feeling I wasted my money.  I'll take it as long as I can stand it for the health benefit, but that's it!  I find the more ingredients you put in it, the more there is to drink.
Most Active