Hi everyone, New Person in Town! (lol)

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/09 9:50 am - LA
Hi, my name is Jessica and I've recently been very interested in getting breast augmentaton. I had the VSG surgery 7 months ago and unfortunatly in that 7months I've gone from a 40DD to a 34A. So obviously you can tell I'm NOT pleased with this! For anyone who has had a boob job I was wondering if there is anything I should really focus on during my research or anything else you'd like to share about your experience!

PamT
on 6/16/09 11:57 pm - Downey, CA
Hi Jessica and welcome! 

I just had a TT & BL on June 2nd. I debated between the Breast lift with or without augmentation. I decided on just the lift because I thought I did not want big breasts,, only wanted them back up where they should be. Small was fine with me.

Now that it's been 2 weeks and they are healing, I think I should have perhaps gone with the augmentation, at least alittle. Yes, they are higher but still not as round and poofy as I had hoped.

Bad decision or are they still just healing? I don't know but they are still better than they were.

PamT
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/09 1:36 am - LA
Well congrats on being able to get it done! I def need augmentation due to the fact that the life in them is just gone! haha... thanks so much for replying. I hope you have a great day!!!!
Most Active