Thanks for you words of encouragement!

bamagirlee
on 6/17/09 4:26 am - Phenix City, AL
Thanks to all of you *****sponded to my whiny post. I know in my mind it takes time to heal and feel better but I too am extremely impatient! I know though that I must continue to rest and relax no matter how much I'd rather be active. That will come soon enough and I'll probably wish for these restful days again! LOL
You gals are THE BEST. I just don't know how people go through this type surgery without others who have been through the same thing.
I am looking forward to my first follow up visit tomorrow. I'm sure it will be tiring but I'm anxious for him to see how well I'm doing too.
Again...THANKS!!!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

dreamseeker
on 6/17/09 11:33 am
I have a friend who keeps telling me to enjoy the time off and relax because soon I will be back to work and like you said wishing I had these days back.

Marnie 

MelissaF
on 6/17/09 11:53 am - Northwood, IA
We always want what we can't have don't we? I hear ya.. I was there but I have to admit.. I love being active so I am glad to be over the hump and off the couch.. bring on life!  You will be there soon! Hang in there!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 9:03 pm
Most Active