New Picts -1 Week -Lower Body Lift

ArielSanders
on 6/19/09 3:21 am - houston, TX
I got them out today..they took 2 out wed and the final 2 today..It doesnt hurt it just feels yucky. 
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/09 10:50 pm
ArielSanders
on 6/17/09 2:13 pm - houston, TX
My doctor told me to keep wearing the binder because it shapes me and help to be rid of the sewlling...but it certainly isnt comfortable. thanks Mrs. Jodi. 
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 8:58 pm
Melissa M.
on 6/18/09 10:06 am - Seabrook, TX

Glad to hear everything went well.  I asked the Resident about you and he said you were doing well.  You really are looking good for being out just a week.  I'll be there tomorrow morning for my first post op appointment.

Melissa 

ArielSanders
on 6/19/09 3:24 am - houston, TX
I hope so..I didnt know you had done already.
Melissa M.
on 6/19/09 5:35 am - Seabrook, TX
I had the LBL and BL on Tuesday so I'm only 3 days out.  How is your pain at this point?
tonjasm
on 6/18/09 10:17 am - Edmond, OK
Wow!  Looking hot!  I bet you feel awesome...despite just having surgery.  I know you've said you still have other stuff to have done...but I'm telling you...what you've done so far - completely fabulous!

Tonja
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

ArielSanders
on 6/19/09 3:26 am - houston, TX
Thanks , I dont feel so hot.. 
EzySpirit
on 6/24/09 8:22 am - Middle Island, NY
You do look great...geesh...just one week out...OMG.  I am scheduled for the FDL on july 21st.  I am so looking forward to it.  How are you feeling??  take care of yourself~!!  Hugs, Dale 

Most Active