Today is my first day back at work......

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/15/09 4:11 am
and good LORD in heaven am I stopped up!!!!  Smooth mover's tea, correctol WHATEVER be damned for me tonight!  I can barely feel the soreness of my tummy for the pain of it!!!!

I had been doing FINE until today!  what da heyl!!!!  and I have been drinking water, eating normal - no REASON for this but oh man oh MAN!!!!!!

It's so unprofessional - but would I be wrong to leave early not on account of my surgery but cause I need to be HOME to take this SHIOT?????

Gon and laugh - you know it's funny but NOT funny!!!!!   ohhhh!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MSHAMO
on 6/15/09 4:36 am, edited 6/15/09 4:37 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I'm not laughing, girl, I remember all that. Thought I was gonna' bust a few stitches. I now have ground flax seed in my smoothies, eat prunes and take stool softeners EVERY DAY!!  For quick action, use a suppository or break it up with an enema!! Hope everything comes out OK!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/15/09 4:53 am
too late - I just condemned the ladies bathroom..... LOL!!!  I think a single tear rolled out of my eye......

I gotta start doing the fiber thing or something........

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

cleos_mom
on 6/15/09 7:13 am - phila., PA
I have been taking stoolsofteners & fiber ever since my TT in Dec. and I am afraid to stop
bamagirlee
on 6/15/09 7:50 am - Phenix City, AL

Girl you want me to make you feel better?? For the first time since surgery on Wednesday  I went "REAL GOOD" today and stopped up the toilet!  Not with toilet paper, with STUFF! It took two nights of laxitives, two mornings of stool softeners and two suppositories. From now on until I'm fully over this those stool softeners will be my friend! 
I know TMI but YOU started it!! LOL     How do you spell relief? 

TAKE A DUMP!  

Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/15/09 7:57 am
My day went SUPER fine after I got all that OUTTA me!  LMAO - Hell, I got back to my desk and put down some SERIOUS work!  I still left at 3 instead of 5 because I felt stiff and I wanted to go home and lay down......

I am a manager for a company that moves electronic transactions - so it's a desk job.  Technically I could do all my work at home on my laptop and Blackberry and never see the office - but the staff likes the warm and fuzzy feeling of me breathing down their damn necks - so I have to show up..... LOL!!!! 

tonjasm
on 6/15/09 8:38 am - Edmond, OK
I've been taking iron because my iron is low and am getting ready to have my surgery.  I've already started taking the stool softner because the iron is so horrible on the bowels.  I hate that feeling, but oh what a relief when the stool softner works its magic!
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Jessica H.
on 6/15/09 8:55 am - Johnson City, TN
Uh oh.  Are you telling me that being stopped up will continue even after discontinuing the pain meds??  I sure hope not!  I've been taking stool softeners and miralax every day since my surgery and I've managed to go twice.  Last time was 4 days ago.  I'm beginning to worry.  Oh, I also eat Activia Light yogurt everyday - that kept me regular before the TT....I guess it will take more than that now?

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

happy girl
on 6/15/09 12:03 pm
good lord, you are stopped up AND back at work???????  keep up with stool softeners or something like that. you need prevention too :)

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

HKD1970
on 6/16/09 1:24 am - Santa Rosa, CA
Oh I am so not laughing cuz I know that pain too.
Glad everything went...uh....smoothly. :)

Most Active