Compression garments for thighs

O. Kufi
on 6/20/09 9:59 am

Hi Kristi

I am having the same procedure done, do you mind telling the maker of the garment you have?
Thanks and happy healing.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

jan R.
on 6/15/09 9:22 am - PA
hello...I am 4 weeks out from my thigh lift....I had an inner thigh lift with the medial incision?  My incision goes around the inside of the thighs and down the insides of both legs 1/2 way!!  I am still in compression garments and loving them...I feel much better in my garments than not...  I got 1 garment from my surgeon and got my other 3 from makemeheal.com.  I like there garments I used them for my arms and LBL......they held up good and were comfortable!!
Good Luck!!
jan
O. Kufi
on 6/20/09 10:04 am
Hi Jan
Do you mind sharing the brand of garment that you use? I am having my procedure in a few weeks.
Thanks

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

jan R.
on 6/20/09 10:49 am - PA
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10019&procid=37& catid=489

this was the garment I used....and I love it...still wearing it and will be for awhile....I also like the midbody compression garment...because when I had my thighs done they touched up my tummy a litte........
good luck in your surgery!!
jan
bradshaw0506
on 6/16/09 10:48 am - Chicago, IL
I wear compression stockings, like what nurses wear.  I get them at the uniform shop at the hospital.  I found that I liked the firmness of the stocking that went all the way up into my groin area, it felt good to be covered and safe.  The crotchless compression garments will not give you the firmness you'll want and need all the way up on your legs.

Because of the swelling anything that cuts you off at the knee is forbiden due to blood clots and the garments that come down to mid-calf will cut you off when you're swelling.

Can you tell I love my compression stockings?

P.s. Of course this is all my opinion.  We all do what works for us.

I MY DS!!!

Kristi J.
on 6/20/09 11:13 am
Mine is flex support   www.fstubbs.com    Mine had to go below the knees as they did considerable lip around the knees.  Also, because of my tummy tuck and saddlebag lipo, it had to go above my navel...I also had arms lipod and will wear UnderArmor compression shirts for quite awhile longer.  If you don't have crotchless, I'm not sure how you would get a garment up and down early on...it's quite a process.  My DH says it's like wrestling a pig into a gunny sack!

Good luck!!
Pacia B
on 6/21/09 12:14 am

Can anyone recommend something for use before having a thigh lift?

I have had some of my plastics, but not my thighs yet and I really need something to manage all the excess skin better.  I tried spanx, but really need something stronger...

Thanks!
Most Active