Compression garments for thighs

huskerfan85
on 6/14/09 10:45 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me what kind of compression garment they used for their thigh lift?  I am having mine done on Wednesday, both inner and outter and was told I could travel no problem on July 12th, but needed to wear my compression garment.  I will of course ask the surgeons office, but wanted to get a heads up from those of you who have gone before.  thanks.
Gayle  6'2" 

Gay L.
on 6/14/09 10:54 am - SC
Don't know, I haven't reached the plastics stage yet, but want to wish you good luck with your surgery!  Is this your first?  You are brave!  My thighs are my biggest problem area, so I'd love to hear how it all goes for you!  I'll send prayers your way on Wednesday.
Gay L.                   The voice of the sea speaks to my soul

huskerfan85
on 6/14/09 11:04 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks, my thighs are my worst area also, I have posted some horrible before pictures on my profile so that you can get an idea of how bad they are.  I will have incisions on both the inside from groin to knee, and half moons on the hip area for the saddle bags.
Gayle  6'2" 

Gay L.
on 6/14/09 11:09 am, edited 6/14/09 11:09 am - SC
Yikes. (about the surgery, not your pictures )   Like I said...BRAVE!!!   But you can do it.  It will be worth it!
Gay L.                   The voice of the sea speaks to my soul

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/09 12:28 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Sorry I can't help with the garment as I haven't had my LBL yet......I'm going in about 6-8 weeks.

Just wanted to wish you well as you have surgery.  I'm having the LBL and Inner thigh lift done too.....my legs and butt have always been my biggest problem.

Here are some links that show garments some of the folks here have used.

designveronique.com/cgi-bin/ic/dv2/855
marenagroup.com/store/entity/tabid/198/c-2-womens-body-suits .aspx

Hope that helps.....
best wishes!
Ruth
happy girl
on 6/14/09 12:46 pm
it might be trial and error, I have about 10 pairs but only wear 4.  Based on a few recommendations from this board I went to Target and got some Hanes brand pants.  They are stretchy and on me come down to mid-thigh, so not sure if they will be long enough for you, but they work great.

good luck! 

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

cleos_mom
on 6/14/09 1:05 pm - phila., PA
Hi
I bought my thigh compression garments on line they came very fast and they are nice about 50.00 theyy are rotchless and I have 1 pair to the knee & 1 pair below the knee I think the link is www.marena.com
good luck

Susan
O. Kufi
on 6/20/09 10:02 am
Hi Susan
Do you mind sharing the brand of garments that you used.
Thanks

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

cleos_mom
on 6/20/09 11:52 am - phila., PA
hi the link is

compressiongarments.com
Kristi J.
on 6/14/09 1:19 pm
My PS measured and fitted me and ordered one.  It goes down below the knees and I had the inner thigh lift....combined with other things...but the legs have been the most troublesome!!

Good luck!!

Kristi
Most Active