3 day out - panni & tt anchor cut ACK !

bamagirlee
on 6/13/09 6:40 am - Phenix City, AL
Had muscle tightening too. All of you who do multiple procedures all at once my hat is off to you. I'm doing well and as of today taking mostly xtra strenght tylenol during the day and pain pills at night, but not every 4 hours. Mostly just sore and not real easy to move. I'm walking every couple of house though and drinking a lot.
I had almost 17 lbs taken off ... WOW... but have some swelling so it's not all showing up on the scales yet. Not real worried about that, just want to heal and feel more like normal. Hopefully within a day or two I'll start feeling better. I'm resting a lot so will update again within a day or two. 
this surgery is not for sissies! LOL  
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Nicole P.
on 6/13/09 8:29 am - NH
glad to hear that you are doing well.  Be sure to drink lots of fluids and take your stool softener!!!

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

tonjasm
on 6/13/09 8:43 am - Edmond, OK
Congrats on making it through this and sharing your info!  Hope you will post some pics!
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

dmoore1162
on 6/13/09 9:06 am
glad to hear you are only doing extra strength tylenol.  I am scheduled 6/23/09 for the same procedure.  My stats are almost a duplicate of you except I did the rhy in 2007, 

Delores Moore
it's never too late

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/13/09 9:47 am
LOL - I am now 2.5 weeks out from anchor cut TT and BL - it DOES get better - so HANG IN THERE!!!!

I TOTALLY understand how you feel!!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MSHAMO
on 6/13/09 10:10 am, edited 6/13/09 10:11 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Congrats on your surgery, I promise you will LOVE it when the worst has passed!! My PS also found a baseball size umbilical hernia that he repaired along with my extended TT, muscle repair and lipo. So, I know where you're coming from. Take it easy, keep your drain lines stripped and take your stool softeners.  I know it's a bummer for the pounds not to show yet, but they will be gone soon. Best wishes!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Melissa M.
on 6/13/09 11:07 am - Seabrook, TX
That's great that you are off the serious pain pills during the day.  I hope I'm like that!  Take it easy and post when you can.

Melissa
Ansampson
on 6/13/09 8:14 pm
Sending positive vibes your way because I trully know how you feel. I didn't have the anchor cut but I had the rest and 17 lbs was removed from my stomach alone. I was one of the one's that did two procedures together so trust me when I tell you it wasn't easy. However, after the first week things do begin to settle down. Now I can see some of the benefits of only having to recover once. It appears to me that my tt is healing faster than my arms. I wonder why? maybe because I'm using my arms too much. Be comforted by that fact that it does get better and you are not alone.
Most Active