How much time off from work for PS?

43molar
on 6/14/09 10:02 am
Hi everyone- just wondering how much time off I would need for a LBL and Breast reduction/lift done at the same time.  I'm a dental hygienist so I sit and lean over people most of the day.  Thanks for any info!

Karan

43molar
on 6/14/09 10:09 am
Also... what can they do for a sad and droopy mons area?  Sorry, I have to ask!  Me again

Karan

Gay L.
on 6/14/09 10:55 am - SC
Whoa, seriously?  I heard there is such a thing as a mons lift, that ***** stars get them!!??!!
Gay L.                   The voice of the sea speaks to my soul

43molar
on 6/15/09 3:24 am
Sorry Gay- TMI?  I've heard others talk about it so I figured I'd ask 

Karan

Gay L.
on 6/15/09 6:46 am - SC
No, not TMI, I'm just new to this site since I'm approaching my goal, and hadn't imagined that would be a concern! 
Gay L.                   The voice of the sea speaks to my soul

Honeyblonde
on 6/14/09 10:52 pm - MN
I had a LBL and was off work for 3 weeks and more than ready to go back when I did - except I still had the drains in which was a little cumbersome.  It's definitely different for everyone! 

As far as the mons area, mine was lifted and improved significantly with the LBL.  I went from being a "flapper" to being nice and taut.   Once again though, each body is unique!

Good luck!

~ BJ

43molar
on 6/15/09 3:26 am
Thanks B.J.  How the hell do you work with drains in you?! 

Karan

Honeyblonde
on 6/15/09 3:36 am - MN
It really wasn't that bad!  I had a drain coming out of the top of each thigh.  I always had them taped where the drains came through the skin.  It was winter, so I was able to either attach the drain part to my binder (under my armpits, or on the sides) and then wore either bulky sweaters or jackets so they couldn't be seen.  One day, I tucked the drains inside my bra because I had room to spare.  Of course, you won't be able to do that!

I sure felt 100% better when they took the drains out though!

~ BJ

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/15/09 2:09 am
I say take as much as you can get!  I just did 2.5 weeks - first day back is today and I wish I was still home!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

43molar
on 6/15/09 3:28 am
Mack- I hope you are doing okay at work today.  Do you still have a drain in??

Karan

Most Active