Looking for Recommendation Plastic Doctor in Queens NY area Please

SusanNYC
on 6/13/09 9:53 pm - Bayside, NY
Morning,

If you have had a lower body lift or any sort of plastics from a nifty NYC area doctor, can you recommend one. Thanks.

sc62
on 6/14/09 11:30 am - NJ

Susan,

My plastic surgeon is Dr. Robert Jetter.  He is located on Park Ave.  I had a LBL and BL done January 29th.   You can see a couple of before and after pics on my profile.

Sandy

SusanNYC
on 6/15/09 12:14 am - Bayside, NY
Sandy....thank you very much for the name. You look fabulous. Does he accept insurance....that needs to be a factor for me. My stomach hangs further then yours did....and I hate it so much. I am so embarrassed by it...especially now that the summer is here. I will check him out...thanks again.....Susan

ilyssajane
on 6/15/09 5:53 am - Forest Hills, NY
Hi Susan,

I had an anchor cut TT, lots of lipo and what is considered an upper body lift, sorry though, I don't have pictures posted.  But I love my dr, she is amazing and has done lots of work on WLS patients.  She does accept insurance, unfortunately mine didn't cover any of my work, I know she takes BCBS and United and I am sure a whole bunch more.  She is, obviously a woman as I keep refering to her as She and I love her and feel so comfortable around her.  Also, it turns out through 6 degrees of seperation she knows my husband and several of his friends, but we didn't know this until a few months ago (I had my first surgery 2 years ago).  Ok, so I love her and would recommend her for a consult, she is located on Fifth Avenue and 61st Street!

Info:
Dr. Michelle Zweifler
800-A Fifth Avenue,
Ste 302, Enter on E. 61st Street
New York, NY 10021
http://www.drzweifler.com
(212) 355-0500

Best of luck and if you do go to her, please tell her Ilyssa sent you, she will know who I am!
Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

sc62
on 6/15/09 9:49 am - NJ
Susan

Sorry he does not participate with insurance and to be quite honest most of the procedures are not covered since the insurance deems them cosmetic.  Some doctors do participate with insurance but that still does not mean you will get your surgery authorized.  It is becoming increasingly more difficult to get things approved on insurance.  Also keep in mind for the LBL it is usually just the removal of the front pannus that gets covered so you will pretty much be on your own for the rest of the work anyway.

Good luck in your search!!

Sandy

Most Active