Thighs get reconstructed on July 3!!!

wendybear1
on 6/12/09 11:09 am - Brooklyn, NY
I am having two rounds of plastics this summer... July 3, I will have an inner and outter thigh lift. I'll be able to run!!!!!

Then about a month later, I'll have my arms, side chest, and boobs all lifted. WooHoo!

Of course, I'm still scared and wrapping my head around it, but at least this is much more of a time frame that I was looking for when I had the surgery last summer... I had a panniculectomy with abdominoplasty this time last year.

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/09 9:36 pm
wendybear1
on 6/13/09 1:11 am - Brooklyn, NY
Thanks!

MelissaF
on 6/13/09 5:36 am - Northwood, IA
Yay so exciting Wendy!!!!  You have come so far in your journey and you will much more "complete" once you do this.  Exciting!!!!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

wendybear1
on 6/13/09 4:41 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Thanks so much, Melissa! I hope I'm happy with the result after this summer's rounds, and I feel finished!

Kennedy12
on 6/21/09 9:32 am - Chicago, IL
Hi,

I am preparing for my upcoming plastic surgery and wondered how they are going to do your side chest lift? I have a flap of skin under each arm that I would love to get rid of, but never heard it called a side chest lift.

Would you mind describing to me what they are going to do exactly?

Thanks!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

wendybear1
on 6/22/09 2:01 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Basically, the doc said he'd either extend my breast lift incision or my arm lift incision.

I said do whatever works!

Most Active