OMG Melissa F!!!!

Redstrawberri B
on 6/13/09 10:50 am - Dallas, TX
Melissa,

Sorry for calling you out Hon!!!! Girl your before and after pics are the ultimate bomb!!!!!

Thanks so much for all your help throught this process for many of us newbies!!!!

Gurl you ROCK!!!!!!

Red(April)
MelissaF
on 6/14/09 11:02 pm - Northwood, IA
AWWWWWWWWW  You have me in tears this morning :-)  Thanks for "calling me out" - I am flattered to the millionth degree by this.  I just got home from work and talk about a PLEASANT surprise! Thanks so much!!!!!! You made my day!!!!!!!!!  All of you rock!! I am so blessed to know you all!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

ilyssajane
on 6/15/09 5:58 am - Forest Hills, NY
Sorry to hijack, but Melissa I can't find your e-mail address, my blackberry died and l lost it.  I have 1 3/4 of an unused strip for the scars, do you want them?  They are really hard to use on the arms, much better for tummy tuck or LBL.  E-mail if you want them w/ your address and I will mail them out!

Ilyssa :-)
Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

MelissaF
on 6/15/09 8:08 am - Northwood, IA
Hi Lyssa!  Are you sure you don't want them anymore?  That is probably exactly what I would need to get through three months.. I was going to go to my doc and buy one more package but wouldn't have to if I got this from you.  How much do you want for it and I can get a check in the mail to you!!! You are way to kind!!!  I will PM you my physicall address and please let me know if you want some moola for it, I would be glad to!!! Especially since I was the one that talked you into it!!  THANKS!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active