How long is recovery time for...............

kamehanaokala
on 6/12/09 5:30 am - HI

......Breast Lift w/Augmentation and Tummy Tuck with muscle repair?

How long did you take time off of work?

ericas623
on 6/12/09 7:20 am - Roseville, MI
My sister had this done May 18.  She wanted to only take 2 weeks off.  However, she was thankful she took 4 off.  She said no way could she have gone back too work afer 2 weeks.  She said that she is just now sraightening up from the tummy tuck.  She had tummy tuck, and breast lift with implant.  She said she probably could go back after 3 weeks.  Now mind you, she's pretty tough when it comes to pain.  When I get my tummy tuck, I am taking 6 weeks off, because that is what my work will allow-so I am taking advantage of it.

Erica
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/12/09 7:35 am
I just had a breast lift and TT done on May 27th I am going back to work on Monday and I WISH I could take at LEAST another week!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Danielle H.
on 6/12/09 11:32 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hey girl!  Long time no see!  I had a LBL, including Fluer de lis cut and had my BL 6 months prior to that.  I took 10 days for the LBL, was actually working at my home computer on day 9!  I think it depends on your body, your line of work and just generally how fit you are.

Talk with your PS to make sure but I'd say at least 2 weeks, if not 3-4 and that's with no complications.

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active