SOooooooo excited... What do I need to know..

Cindy F.
on 6/12/09 7:23 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with

So exciting.  I am happy for you.  I have mine PS scheduled for Oct 5.  I am so excited and scared too.  But I know the results will be so worth it.  That is a great price.  I too am having a lower body lift, boob lift lipo.  So you will be all healed by the time I go.  I want details okay?  Can we be friends. 

Hugs

Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/09 10:19 pm
inkerdoodles
on 6/12/09 10:25 pm - Schenectady, NY

Jodi.... You Rock !!! It's so funny.. I tell everyone this getting ready for their WLS .... time before your surgery drags... But then the time afterwards is like a rollercoaster. It just flies by. I even have little sticky notes on my office (which is in my diningroom... LOL) phone. 31 days and counting.

The good thing is that since I work from home and only have to go to my diningroom Dr. K said I can be back to work in 2 weeks as long as I promise the first week to only work PT or sign on and off.. He doesn't want me sitting for more than a couple hours.... for fear of blood clots. I may have to work 2 hours take a couple hours off and then sign back on to do the last 2 hours... We'll see....

My other ? if anyone knows and I'm sure it'll be up to every individual doc... BUT...... how long is it before you can go in the pool?

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active