4 week update from plastics

DEBI R.
on 6/11/09 5:59 pm, edited 6/11/09 6:00 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look awesome!! Nice flat belly.
Debi

Could you please add me so I can see your other pictures. I had a LBL but I'm not happy with my results.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Hilary P.
on 6/11/09 11:11 pm - Decatur, AL
You look terrific. I hope to have those same results!

Could you please add me?
inkerdoodles
on 6/12/09 2:26 am - Schenectady, NY

I scheduled my surgery this morning for a BL... July 14th.. WOO HOO... can you please add me as your friend. I'd love to see...

You look awesome.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

jakes_mom03
on 6/12/09 7:54 am - Canada
YOur side view looks amazing.  I had mine done 4 weeks ago as well.  Would it be possible to be added to your friends list?
Shelley

tonjasm
on 6/12/09 11:42 am - Edmond, OK
Wow!  I hope I turn out looking this good!  You look fabulous! 
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Shirley H.
on 6/12/09 12:38 pm - Bradenton, FL
wow what I can see u look great!!! please add me as a friend so I can see the others please! Thanks Shirley
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/09 10:31 pm
dreamseeker
on 6/13/09 4:50 am
Thanks all.  To those that requested I have sent friend requests.  To all if a persons profile is blocked you can request to be their friend in the thread at the bottom of the message squares in the line with reply etc. 

My appt didn't go as well as planned yesterday.  Dr is happy with how everything is healing but gave me the news that my belly button is a lost cause as he put it.  Each week he was clearing away the dead tissue and could see live tissue there with a little bleeding.  This week there was none of that.  So I won't have the belly button that was planned for me. :(  He did a LOT of digging and removing of stuff and packed it with some silver  cell and put a good bandage on.  He said we will get it to heal up and I will have a scar with a pucker which is kind of like a belly button.  If it really bothers me later on we may be able to do something under local but we will cross that bridge when we get there.  I know a lot of people end up with no button after surgery at all but to me I feel the need to have one. :(  this is depressing... Off to get some more protein I am.

Thanks for being their everyone.

Marnie 

MyQnA
on 6/13/09 8:16 pm
You look sensational!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

That-Girl
on 6/14/09 11:07 pm - Canada

Hey Marnie, OMG you are looking fantastic!

I don't know if I could go through that, kinda scares me : )  kudos to you for being so brave. I am soooo jealous of your boobs!

How are you feeling?

Lisa

PS  thanks for posting the update and pics : )
Most Active