3 weeks Post Op Thursday

Redstrawberri B
on 6/9/09 2:12 am - Dallas, TX
Hey Guys,

Anyone that has had a LBL how long before swelling goes completely down? I went for my check up on yesterday and he cleared me to start exercising slowly treadmill and arm weights. I'm taking the Broleim twice a day. I still see a pooch on my tummy. Dr. says this will go down!!!
I can see a diff everyday but I love immediate results!!!!

Am I freaking out??????????

Red
Cindy F.
on 6/9/09 4:28 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with

Your just excited.  As i will be in Oct.  Can't answer your question but hang in there. 

Hugs

Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Faith *
on 6/9/09 6:10 am
Hey Lady,

Yes, you are definitely freaking out.  It can take 3-6 months minimum sometimes longer for you to see your "final" results.  I know you are excited because I was the same way. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/9/09 8:39 am
  I am jealous!!!  LOL  I won't be back in the gym treadmill only for another 2 weeks and another month after that for any weights! 

Are you wearing any support garments?

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MelissaF
on 6/9/09 8:56 am - Northwood, IA
Hang in there.  I am 6 weeks out and still swell up if I eat salty foods, or have a lot of activity.  Morning I am less bloated for sure.  I wear my garment 24/7 unless showering.  I suggest that.  Keep taking the bromelain and drinking your fluids.  Watch processed foods, they have added salt.  You are doing great :-)  It takes months before final results, you had major surgery that cut off connections and disrupts lymphatic movement etc... these things take time.  Swelling is an indication of healing actually, annoying as it is!  Hang in there!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active