Augmentation at UTSW?

Kris M.
on 6/8/09 2:07 pm - Near Dallas, TX
Going to call and ask about prices tomorrow but just wondering if anyone had breast augmentation at UTSW and how much it cost with their program.  I figure there'd be more docs present than normal and everyone would be trying to do their very best since it'd be for a specialty license so I'd really get my money's worth.

Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

DEBI R.
on 6/8/09 6:10 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I need my breasts done still but doubt I can come up with the money my plastic surgeon would charge so I thought about calling and getting prices from UTSW but I need to save up some money first.  I'm still paying my LBL loan off so it might be awhile. Let me know if you get any info. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

bandhope
on 6/9/09 4:41 am - TX
Kris,

Nice to see a fellow bander and Dallas person on here. I'm having a BA at Craig Ranch in McKinney. I will be using Dr. Charles Slack.
Dr. Felts (Dr. B's former business partner) referred me to Dr. Slack. Dr. Felts moved to Craig Ranch too. He is now with their obesity clinic/surgery center. I have found Dr. Slack to be an awesome person and  I love his work!!! He and I have the same goals and ideas ( for ps).
I'm scheduled for 6/24 and I do my pre-op tomorrow!!!
I'm going with silicone implants due to the massive loss of breast tissue. My positioning is good so no need for a lift (thank God). My price is $5,800 (this is everything)! I found it is very reasonable for the area. Craig Ranch is an awesome place.
I'm thrilled!!! Hope you find a good place. Let me know, if you would like me to pass along anymore info. I'll be happy to.
Kris M.
on 6/9/09 5:49 am - Near Dallas, TX
Congrats!!!

I think that's where I'm at...implants but no lift needed.  I'm just trying to find out what it's going to cost me so I know what to save.

Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

Most Active