6 weeks post op plastics

HKD1970
on 6/9/09 4:08 am - Santa Rosa, CA
Dang, I have so many thoughts!!!

First, I can only hope and pray my scars heal like yours.  At only 6 weeks!?!?!?  Wow!

Second, thank you so much for putting yourself out there. I am so appreciative of others who'll allow us in cuz it gives me hope.  Being a week out, you give me hope.

Lastly, oh my gosh, you are the definition of success for this WLS/PS journey. Sorry - I don't mean to be so dramatic but really, the before/after is a testament to your bravery.

Thanks!!!!!

MyQnA
on 6/9/09 5:46 am

You are so sweet.....I am glad I can impact anyone in a positive way.  Once you make it past the first few weeks recovery will be a walk in the park...maybe not so literally but you follow.  Good Luck!

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Jessie-F
on 6/9/09 8:42 am
Maxine, you look wonderful!!! OMG!, your breast look amazing! Did you have a BR w/ augmantation? I want my areolas so high up that they might resemble earings!!LOL! I'm just having a BR though, my results wont be as full.

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

MyQnA
on 6/9/09 6:51 pm
I had a lift with augmentation and thank you for the compliment!

MelissaF
on 6/9/09 9:07 am - Northwood, IA
Dang Surgery Sister!!!! You look SMOKIN' HOT! 

I am so dang happy for you Maxine!!!  I remember how you were so worried, now look at you! 

Like I have said to a couple other people.. "Bow Chick a Bow Bow!!!!!"
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MyQnA
on 6/9/09 6:52 pm
LOLOL you are incredible girlie.....thank you and it has gotten better with time so I am sure it all gonna be much better as time goes by cause it is still only 6 weeks ago we were under the knife.

Melissa M.
on 6/9/09 1:52 pm - Seabrook, TX
Your surgeon did an awesome job!  You must be so happy!
MyQnA
on 6/9/09 6:52 pm
I am and I might just have to let him know...since I was nto the most pleasant patient the last time I saw him.....I was freaking from the swelling.

Most Active