LBL and Inner Thigh Lift post-op question

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/09 8:07 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I have not had my surgery yet but I have a question for those of you who have.......

~How long was it before you could exercise again? i.e walk, run, squats, jazzercise, etc

~How long before you could ride a bicycle?  (I'm thinking that could be very difficult after the inner thigh surgery.....plus it might be difficult to sit on the seat after the Butt lift/aug)

Thanks!!

MelissaF
on 6/8/09 3:31 pm - Northwood, IA
Hey Ruth!

Every surgeon's protocol on exericse seems to vary but from what I read mostly its 6 weeks as an average.  I just saw my surgeon today for my 6 week follow up and he has cleared me for everything.. even running and weight lifting which trust me.. I am gunshy.  I think I will stick to something no or low impact first like elliptical and some light weights and work myself back up again.  Your body gives you signals after this surgery.. u can tell when u are doing too much so it is important to listen to it and its warning signs.. sorness in the abs, fatigue etc.

Ride a bike? I have no idea as I don't ride a bike but I would imagine if it was my surgeon he would say now.. 6 weeks.  I did not have a butt augmentation (fat injection) so that may be different for you if you are.

You are going to do great girlie!!! Exciting!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active