In My Future

Cindy F.
on 6/9/09 4:27 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Hello everyone.  I am new to this forum.  Nice to meet you all

Guess what????????  Plastic surgery is in my future.  YAHOO!!!!!  Can you believe it.  I still can't.  I am going to have a circular tummy tuck boob lift (don't need the implant part just the lift) lipo.  Dr. says that is all I need to look good.  Wow I am so  excited. 

My date is October 5.  Wow still can't believe it.  I am excited and of course scared.  But it will be so worth it.

Oh and added benefit they are going to have Ortho fix my hammer toe at the same time. 

I am excited. 

Can't wait to learn about all your experiences.  Were you scared?  I am LOL  Did you suffer alot after surgery?  Anyone go to Dr. Gongoria? 

Hugs
Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
jazzigirl
on 6/9/09 6:36 am - Rose Hill, KS
CONGRATULATIONS!! I feel your excitement and will look for your progress. I have just decided to have plastics next summer (was going to do it this summer but want to wait to get really healthy and ready) and I am excited like you! So good luck, and keep posting!

75% EWL!!!!    Miracles do happen and the DS is mine!
Cindy F.
on 6/10/09 1:54 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
thanks so much!!!!!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
MelissaF
on 6/9/09 8:54 am - Northwood, IA
Congratulations!! How exciting for you!!! 

Is the circular TT the same as a lower body lift?  If so, you will LOVE it.  I had one on 4/28, pics on profile (I added u as a friend btw.. thanks for the request! You can view them if u are an OH friend).

I will be posting 6 week photos this week so people can see the healing progression.

October 5th will be here before you know it.  It is good that you are spending time on here researching and getting tips from all these guys.. they are soooooo knowledgeable! I don't know what I woulda done without this forum!!! For real!

Nice that you get an ortho hammer toe fix at the same time! wooooohooo! :)  

Glad to meet u and don't be a stranger!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Cindy F.
on 6/9/09 9:12 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
yes same as lower body lift.  I am excited.  Was it really painful? 

Hugs
MelissaF
on 6/9/09 9:42 am - Northwood, IA
Yes and No.  Yes, you have muscular pain from the TT portion.  Incisions didn't bother me at all actually.  Just hard to get comfortable b/c of the pressure sensation all the away around you from the lifting etc.  

I did have my nerves instantly wake up all at once at 2.5 weeks out where I was previously numb and that was not fun.. lasted 36 hours and was over.. then everything was awake and felt a bit more pain after that.  It is all very doable, really.  You are going to do fine!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Cindy F.
on 6/9/09 9:45 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
thanks so much appreciate your words of wisdom.  Just the anxiety of not knowing what to expect.  i am very excited.  How long were you off work? 

Hugs
MelissaF
on 6/9/09 10:06 am - Northwood, IA
No problem, I totally understand and was where you are mentally before my own procedure :)  You will be so happy you did it though!!!

I was off 6 weeks but I am a floor nurse and work long shifts and lift people... so had to be on restrictions for 6 weeks.  I go back this saturday!
Hugs, Melissa 

Most Active