Hello....Introduction and A Thank You

Renee2007
on 6/8/09 11:44 pm - Central, FL
I figured it was time to introduce myself. I have been lurking a lot and trying to soak up as much information as I can. I spend most of my time on the DS Forum but I have chatted with a few of you via PM's and I want to first of all say thank you so much for all of tips, advice and sharing you have done with me.

I am scheduled for a TT with anchor cut and a breast lift/breast augmentation on July 29th. I'll have a pre-op appointment on the 16th and I'm jotting down questions as I thnk of them. Reading here has helped me so much. I'm nervous but also very excited about starting down this plastics journey. I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic. Looking at so many of your before and after pictures has really helped me and given me hope.

I'm sure I'll be asking more questions and needing support once I'm post-op. Thanks so much for letting me join your group!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

MyQnA
on 6/9/09 12:07 am
Welcome!  Best wishes with your upcoming surgery don't forget to keep posting it has always helped me when I had "issues" or questions.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Renee2007
on 6/9/09 5:42 am - Central, FL
Thanks Maxine. I have looked at your profile and your pictures numerous times. You have done incredibly well with your weight loss and your plastics are also fantastic. I can't believe the difference in your tummy and breasts. Everything looks tight and perky.

I know I'll have questions and I'll definitely lean on you guys for support.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

MyQnA
on 6/9/09 6:48 am
That is why we are here right? 

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

jazzigirl
on 6/9/09 2:11 am - Rose Hill, KS

Hi Renee, I've been lurking too! Congratulations on your date! Who is doing your surgery? I will be watching for your updates. I don't know where I'd be today if I hadn't found OH! The DS forum and now the PS forum have been life savors to me. Anyway, best of luck and I'll be thinking of you on your day!

75% EWL!!!!    Miracles do happen and the DS is mine!
Renee2007
on 6/9/09 5:45 am - Central, FL

Hey Jazzi! My surgeon is right here in my city, Dr. Nijher. I just love him so far and look forward to having him as my surgeon. It's nice to see you over on this side of town, glad you came out of the shadows...LOL  I'm an OH addict and I also don't know how I would have made it without everyone here guiding me along. It has been such a blessing having so many help me that have gone before me and they continue to pay it forward. I am very grateful.

I'll post updates as I progress.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Redhaired
on 6/9/09 4:19 am - Mouseville, FL
I know you!

Welcome to the plastics board.  I know you are excited about your upcoming surgery.  Just let us know if we can help in any way.

Red

Renee2007
on 6/9/09 5:47 am - Central, FL
Thanks so much Red. Yes, I'm very excited and trying to keep my freak-outs to a minimum..LOL I'm loading up on my protein and I think I'm ready. I'll keep you posted for sure.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

MelissaF
on 6/9/09 9:02 am - Northwood, IA
Hi Renee!!

Welcome and so glad to have you aboard here!!!

How exciting for you and your upcoming plastic surgeries!!! 

Ask as many ?'s as you need to, this group is amazing!!! I have learned so much from them!!!

Congrats again, your date will be here before you know it!! PS is awesome!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Renee2007
on 6/9/09 11:13 am - Central, FL
Thanks so much Melissa! You have been a great help to me so far. Thanks for all you do.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active