Dr. Sauceda plastic surgery revision

CathyKy
on 6/11/09 11:32 pm - KY
Hi Tony, good to hear from you and that you have booked your surgery. To me, that is the final leg of the journey that started with WLS! Good luck and keep in touch.

Cathy

jazzigirl
on 6/8/09 1:27 pm - Rose Hill, KS
I also need the same as you. I would like to know your answers to the other poster as well about the costs etc, I'm so happy you are now satisfied with your results!

75% EWL!!!!    Miracles do happen and the DS is mine!
CathyKy
on 6/11/09 11:33 pm - KY
If you send me an email to [email protected] I will send you details of my experience and before/after pictures.  Good luck!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 6/8/09 2:15 pm
This is great news, as I'm another who is looking at Dr Sauceda for later this year. I'm thinking of doing the exact same things as you, and am also wondering what the cost was for all of it.

The after photos I've seen from other posters of his work are beautiful, and I can only hope for such a good outcome. I'm glad you are so happy with his work and the whole experience. I look forward to seeing your post op pics.
CathyKy
on 6/11/09 11:34 pm - KY
I will plan to take more post-op pictures in a couple months but I am happy to share my experience and before/after pictures if you send an email to [email protected]

Good luck!

Cindy F.
on 6/9/09 6:26 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
That is great.  You already looked amazing.  You must be pleased a*****h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
CathyKy
on 6/11/09 11:35 pm - KY
Hi Cindy! Yes I am VERY pleased and happy to say my journey is over! I have completed my transformation! Good to meet you in Vegas!

Cathy

Julie G.
on 6/10/09 6:50 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
I'm glad to hear everything went well for you Cathy :) And glad to hear that you are pleased with your revision. You are right, if you are not 100% happy then you should get it fixed. And I'm glad that Dr. S does give his patients free revisions. I can't wait to see pictures!

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

CathyKy
on 6/11/09 11:36 pm - KY
Hi Julie! I've been keeping up with you on Facebook! You look fabulously happy!! keep in touch,
Cathy

Jane E.
on 6/16/09 12:20 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
VSG on 01/04/08 with
I had my surgeries with Dr.Sauceda April 16, just after our Vegas trip.   I am happy with most everything.  I had a hematoma in my right arm and stayed in the hospital 5 days.  Dr. S was great looking after me.   I may need a revision in both arms.  The left one got a seroma and it caused stretching.

My tummy looks good, but has a little pooch, probably swelling.  I don't know if it will leave something permanent or not.

I'll wait and see how I look after 6 months or so.

Cathy was your tummy swolen in the area you had done this last time.  Do you think that caused it.

My husband is going to Dr. Alvarez in July.   I'm hoping that I'll lose some more weight while helping him.

Jane

Most Active