Dr. Sauceda plastic surgery revision

CathyKy
on 6/8/09 12:32 am - KY
I had a extensive plastic surgery in November by Dr.Francisco  Sauceda in Monterrey. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I was very pleased. I had a LBL, inner thigh lift, breast lift and aug plus brachioplasty. when we initially talked, he told me the complication rates and I was assured by his expertise and the fact that Dr. Alvarez referred him. I did however have a slight buldge in my lower tummy area that I was not happy with. My fiancee and friends told me I was nuts that it was not that bad. But I had come this far and wanted it to be smoother. 

I saw Dr. Sauceda in Vegas back in March at Dr. A's patient reunion. He came to my room and checked me over just as in any follow-up visit and told me that he could go back in, as a revision, and take off a bit more of my tummy. He said it would be a revision and he would take care of it--all I had to do was pay my air fare and hotel. I just returned from having this minor revision to my tummy and I am very pleased that he was wondeful again, and you would not have known by the care and treatment I got that it was a revision.

For anyone who is considering plastic surgery following weight loss, I highly recommend you consider Dr. Sauceda. His wife is the anesthesiologist and they are both very caring, compassionate, and a wonderful team. In a few weeks I will take more pictures and can share them with anyone who is interested.

i met two other women down there who had just had surgery by Dr. Sauceda. I only got to talk to one but she was very happy as well. She told me that it is good to know that Dr. Sauceda honors revisions. I was very happy from my first surgeries and considered this a minor tweak in completing my PS journey.  Like the first surgeries, I am amazed at how little pain I have been in.Ibupofen is all I need and I've tapered that off.

Cathyky

Diane B.
on 6/8/09 5:00 am - Seymour, CT
Cathy, that is wonderful news!  I am considering Dr. S. myself, as I was just denied by my insurance (Tricare).  DH is not very happy, as I would have to travel alone while he took off to care of the kids.  Would you mind answering a few questions?  I am looking to have exactly what you had, and I was wondering the cost, and the length of stay, and which hotel did you stay at.  I'm sure I'll have a million more questions!  Thanks, Diane.
CathyKy
on 6/11/09 11:31 pm - KY
Back in November when I had the comprehensive work I was in Mexico for about 10 days. Doc put us up at the Hampton Inn, which is the same as in the US--clean, safe, etc. I don't know that I would have gone by myself but doc said if I did, he would keep me in the hospital the whole time so I would have assistance. I think lonliness would have got me too. But honestly, it needed some assistance at doing things after all the surgery that I had. Dr. Sauceda has prices on his website: www.medicaltourism.com.mx. He also gave me a volume discount for having it all done at once.

If you send me an email to [email protected] I can send you more specific details from a diary I kept and before/after pictures.

Good luck!

michelle M.
on 4/10/14 9:27 am - oakdale, PA
RNY on 01/17/13

Hello Cathy,

My name is michelle and i have scheduled surgery with Dr Sauceda on July 29th.  I was wondering if you still love your surgery, what you had done and any pictures you are willing to share.  I will be going alone so i am also a little nervous.

Thanks so much,

Michelle

Crazeru
on 4/11/14 9:03 am

Hi Michells,

Bop over to Dr Sauceda's group here on OH.  There are lots of threads and posts to prepare you for PS with Dr Sauceda.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

shscharger
on 6/8/09 1:26 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey Cathy

I'm so glad everything worked out OK with the revision !  Really enjoyed getting to meet you and Julie in Vegas and talk a little more about your surgery Dr Sauceda.

Just wanted to let you know I booked my surgery for Oct 3rd with him .

Thanks again for the pics and details of your experience with Dr Sauceda !

Talk soon
Tony

PS are you and you sister going on the cruise in March ?
Julie G.
on 6/10/09 6:50 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
what is this cruise you are speaking of?

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

shscharger
on 6/10/09 7:43 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Look who is asking !!!   Miss take off for a month !!   Just kidding -- looks like yall had a lot of fun and even had a little time to take some pictures !!

I think Susan is finishing up the final details and it should be in the next newsletter.  All I know is it leaves New Orleans on March 20 for 5 days .  It makes two stops . One stop in Merida (Progreso) MX  and another stop in Cozumel MX .   

Hope everybody that wants to come can make it this time .  We had a good time and turnout in Vegas but I think this reunion will be even better !!   
Julie G.
on 6/10/09 1:57 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Aww I'm sad  I would love to go on that cruise!!! But I'll be headed to Hawaii for my wedding! I'm afraid Ryan wouldn't let me do both

You will have a blast in Cozumel!! They have this amazing beach there that has the softest sand I've ever felt. It was like silk! And the water was so warm! Like bath water :)

Hope ya'll have a good time on the cruise :)

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

shscharger
on 6/10/09 8:47 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
OK --  Since Ryan will not put off the wedding for the  Reunion, I guess you will just have to plan on coming to the next one as an "old" married couple !!  

But I can not think of a better reason to miss the Reunion  !!  Some friends on mine just flew back this morning from a week over there !! Look on F/B at some of their pictures .  Really looks nice over there!! 

And promise to take some more of those "good" pics on this trip too !!  
Most Active