Great news-- but some shady math-- can you help?

Jupiter6
on 6/7/09 6:08 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ

What're you tryin' to say, Sheeshy? You sayin' I'm....less than perfect?

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

dmoore1162
on 6/7/09 6:26 am

breast reductions are covered - lifts are considered cosmetic as are the arms.  Unless your plan has a rider covering cosmetic surgery - it probably will not be covered.  You can appeal based on medical necessity.  You should check - is your plan fully insured or self funded.  You have a better chance if self funded - if fully insured, you may want to get your check book out.

Delores Moore
it's never too late

whisperingliz
on 6/7/09 12:49 pm - paramount, CA
I would TOTALLY push for both, they told me the same thing about brachioplasty and to their surprised my insurance covered the arm lift.  Sooooooooo, it never hurts to try, and my arms looked just like yours!  Good luck to ya babe!!  Go for it!
Jessie-F
on 6/8/09 12:36 pm
Hi ya!!
I know one person that got her arms approved. She claimed that she was so depressed about the appearance that she was taking anti-depressants, and refused to leave her house.

Most Active