Come see my scar covering tattoo!!

mommyto4kids
on 6/7/09 2:13 am
Ive been wanting to tattoo over my back scar for a while now. Was crazy enough to do it yesterday. It hurt so freakin bad! The man said he could do some blue shading to cover the scar even more but I couldnt take it. If I bend over and someone gets a flash of my back at least they will see the tattoo and not the scar. You can see the tattoo on my profile, its with my before and after plastic. In the pic its still fresh and gross looking.      Brandi
HKD1970
on 6/7/09 2:35 am - Santa Rosa, CA
Wow!!!!!!!!
Seriously makes my toes curl thinking of the pain but it's beautiful!!!!!
Your journey pics are inspiring.
Thanks for sharing them!!!!

BigCityGirl
on 6/7/09 2:50 am - San Diego, CA
Brandi,  I'm not a fan of tattoos but I gotta tell you, your's is the best one I've ever seen.  Even in this fresh stage, it looks great!  Congratulations.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 3:21 am - Bayonne, NJ
Nice ink, it's looking great!
MelissaF
on 6/7/09 3:24 am - Northwood, IA
They did a terrific job covering that up Brandi!! Looks beautiful!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

brenda F.
on 6/7/09 3:44 am - whitney, TX
wonderful job ..
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
mommyto4kids
on 6/7/09 3:45 am
Thank you ladies!  Big city girl, Im not a big tattoo fan either. I would have never gotten another for any other reason. Im really happy with this one.
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 3:47 am
Beautiful ink job!
Wendy_Canada
on 6/7/09 5:22 am - Canada
YOU LOOK AMAZING............your body and your beautiful tattoo. 

I will have an incission right up my stomach because i am having an anchor cut and was thinking of a tattoo.  My TT and breast lift is june 29th so my tattoo is very much down the line.

It is truly beautiful Congratulatons

Wendy

mommyto4kids
on 6/7/09 5:32 am
Good luck Wendy with your up and coming surgery! And thank you for the compliments!
Most Active