I made it through

Ansampson
on 6/9/09 8:50 pm
Thanks I really do appreciate your input on matter as it causes me to think outside the box or to consider things in a different manner. Sending positive vibes your way in regards to your upcoming surgeries.
MSHAMO
on 6/8/09 1:35 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI

Congrats on your surgery, you will love it. You must feel like a "new woman"!! Hope you have an uneventful recovery!! Take your pain meds on a schedule and make sure you take some stool softeners, don't get "plugged up". (That's my mantra)!!

High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
DEBI R.
on 6/8/09 6:47 pm, edited 6/8/09 6:48 pm - CORSICANA, TX

Glad everything went welll and you're happy with your results. I can't wait to see pics.

You might ask if you can wear a white T-shirt and put your binder over it, it helped with the itching alot and I saved alot of money because I didn't have to use the tefa pads, gauze and tape anymore per my surgeon.

You're going to be amazed at how good it feels not to have the hanging belly anymore, I still want to lift my belly when I shower to wash under it but it's not there anymore. LOL
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active