|Beware of leaving this site for research...it can be depressing....

bandhope
on 6/7/09 4:20 am - TX
I'm having a BA on the 23rd so I've been researching 24-7 it seems. I found a VERY good site for BA, but it left me a little depressed.

These women are starting off with amazing bodies!!! I can't help but ask myself.... is it like putting on 6K rims on a "granny car"?

I'm doing my breast first because I cannot hide them (stuff them) like I can hide behind my clothing. My arms are in good shape, my lower tummy is not bad with clothes but scary without, my thighs and rear are the same way (okay with clothing...awful without). I self paid my band so my ps budget is small for now. Therefore, I have to do what bothers me the most and try and live with the rest a little longer. I can't help, but feel a little depressed about adding something awesome to my body while the other parts are a mess!

I truly need to remember I am no longer 200 lbs. I have a lot to be so thankful for|!! I'll get it together in a second. LOL! It will be great! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 5:16 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
You should get your new boobs and enjoy them!  The boobs was the first thing I did.....I have young looking, perky boobs on my 52 yr old saggy baggy body and I love them!!!!!!  Every day I look at them I remind myself how happy I am I did it.  Don't get me wrong.....I don't stare at myself every day but you know what I mean.  It's been almost 7 months since I had mine done and I'm still amazed at how good they look.

When you have your boobs done walk around chest high and proud!!  You earned it!!

Ruth
bandhope
on 6/7/09 9:17 am - TX
Thanks Ruth! I'm sure appreciate the post. You have lifted my spirits!
mommyto4kids
on 6/7/09 5:36 am
I agree you will love your new boobs! Its nothing like new rims on a granny car LOL.   Im kind of like you, I forget I have so much to be thankful for.    Brandi
bandhope
on 6/7/09 9:26 am - TX

Thank you Brandi! Best wishes to you!

Jenny

bradshaw0506
on 6/7/09 9:47 am - Chicago, IL
I'm in LOVE with my boobs!  I dress my body just for them now, no kidding!

I MY DS!!!

bandhope
on 6/8/09 12:37 am - TX
Awesome! This is really helping me get excited about my surgery. Thank you so much!!!
Most Active