One more - TT/BL update day #4

HKD1970
on 6/6/09 9:27 am - Santa Rosa, CA
You guys weren't kidding about the binder feeling like it holds you together.  IT's so strange how much more secure I feel with it on and it's only been a few days.
Hmmmm.....
6 weeks of this? Is that right?

MSHAMO
on 6/6/09 1:31 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I'm 14 weeks out from a TT w/muscle repair and a baseball size umbilical hernia repair and I still am wearing my binder. It's only been the last couple of days that I have thought about MAYBE starting to go without it. Good luck, take it easy and make sure to take your stool softeners!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
happy girl
on 6/6/09 2:58 pm
I think at least as long as your surgeon tells you and how ever long you feel you need it.  I am 7 weeks post from hernia reapair and TT with muscle work and I still need mine and I feel funny with out it.  I am not sure how long the PS said to wear it, but he's ok with me still wearing it.

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/6/09 11:44 pm, edited 6/6/09 11:44 pm
  Now I REALLY can't wait till I can wear my compression garment!!!!!  I STILL haven't been allowed to wear anything and I LONG for the support!!!!!

I am so jealous........ binder wearers- yall SUCK WIND!!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MelissaF
on 6/7/09 1:38 am - Northwood, IA
LOL haha... it is so the truth.  I have yet to go without mine now for more than 30 mins since the thing was put on me!  I only take it off to shower, dry off the incisions and put the silicone strips back on only to JUMP in the thing again.. I am almost 6 weeks out.  Crazy!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

PamT
on 6/7/09 3:33 am - Downey, CA
I'm 5 days out from my TT&BL and I'm lost without the binder! 

I had to take it off to wa**** the other day and I was on pins & needles the whole time I was without it. I checked the dryer every 5 minutes to see if it was dry enough!! 

The nurse in my doctors office told me I should check into getting some of those "support" panties,, to use after I no longer need the binder (didn't say when that would be)  The ones that support all the way up to your bra line. I bought one but haven't tried it yet.  I don't plan on getting rid of my binder any time soon!! 
PamT 
Most Active