looking for plastic surgeon in New York City

kcas16
on 6/7/09 7:26 am - Brooklyn, NY
I had my rny on 4/21/08 and am now looking to begin my search for a plastic surgeon.  The first round of plastic surgery I want will be breast augmentation and arm lift.  Later I may decide to do the lower body, if i can afford it after the first round.

If anyone has a surgeon in new york city they were happy with I would love to hear about it.

thanks for any info

Have a great day

Karen

265/258.9/145/128
preop/surgery/goal/current

Jessie-F
on 6/8/09 12:12 pm
Hi Karen,
I haven't had surgery yet, but my surgeon was highly recommended. Dr. Scot Glasberg is located on the upper east side, here, check him out:  www.drglasberg.com/ .
I'm having surgery soon (6/29) if all my paperwork goes through. I'll post about my TT and BR soon, If I don't chicken out first!

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

Reggaesue
on 6/8/09 1:05 pm, edited 6/8/09 1:05 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Matthew Schulman!   Look him up on thi site!   http://www.madisonavenueplasticsurgery.com/

I am having surgery(TT)  on July 8th!  I went to 4 other doctors before deciding on Dr. Schulman.  He is sweet...never rushed me during my consult.  I can't wait!

good Luck with your search!
Suzanne

kcas16
on 6/8/09 11:20 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Hi Jessie,

thanks so much for your reply. good luck with your surgery and I would love to hear the outcome.

Karen

265/258.9/145/128

kcas16
on 6/8/09 11:22 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Hi Suzanne,

thanks for you reply.  Good luck with your TT.  Were the other doctors all in the city?  Did you have anyone in particular that you did not like?

I appreciate all the info and look forward to hearing about your successful surgery.

Karen

265/258.9/145/128

Most Active