Don't eat these things!!!

bradshaw0506
on 6/7/09 9:55 am - Chicago, IL
I am almost 5 weeks post plastics and I had a hot dog last night and at lunch today....BAD IDEA!!!

I've been doing really well for the last week & a half, I've dropped 15 pounds almost instantly, I'm astonished that my sz 4 pants fit over my compression stockings AND the hideous wrap around binder I wear all the time....but....

Hot dogs!  Holy fluid retention!  Never ever again!

P.s. All the girls at the office are insanely jealous of my new bod, that's crazy since I was always the fattest person there.  In your face B#*&%tches!!!

I MY DS!!!

D. Love
on 6/7/09 10:15 am
LOL!!! @ in your face

Thanks for the warning. I will put them at the bottom of my quick meal food list, and use only one in an emergency.

Dee
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 10:25 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the reminder to avoid sodium packed hot dogs.  I love them but avoid them.

More importantly CONGRATS on your great results!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy being the hottie!!
Melissa M.
on 6/7/09 12:21 pm - Seabrook, TX
Cracks me up about the office girls!!  LOL

Thanks for the hot dog warning!

Melissa
MyQnA
on 6/8/09 1:51 am
LMAO @   In your face B#*&%tches!!!....Sounds like hotdogs are the devil though good thing I never liked them.

~maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

mara4u
on 6/8/09 4:14 am - NJ
 Add  miso soup to the list of water retention offenders.Everytime I have it I gain 5lbs of fluid.
Mara
Redhaired
on 6/8/09 4:51 am - Mouseville, FL
You are too funny.

Red

Lovelylady69
on 6/8/09 6:59 am - AL
Haha!!  Isn't fun when one of us former "big girls" gets the last laugh!  I love it!!!! 

Oh, hot dogs, yeah!  Same for dill pickles and potato chips (my guilty pleasure- eaten together of course! double whammy!)

Lovelylady
start 308/goal 160/ curent 145  @ 5'9"

DS Facts
on 6/8/09 9:45 am
Size 4 over your compression binder, holy smokes you muct be TINY!! =) Thanks for the hotdog warning.

Bev
Most Active