Butt Augmentation (with own fat/tissue)

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 1:36 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Has anyone had a Butt Aug with their own tissue?  
Are you glad you did it?  
Any regrets? 
Does it feel like you are sitting on a foreign object??

If you didn't do it with your LBL do you regret not doing it or maybe you did it later??

THANKS!
Ruth
HalfTheWoman
on 6/6/09 2:40 am
Hello,

I have gotten it and I love my butt. I don't look like J-Lo or anything at all! It just looks more normal and not like a 90 year old man's butt anymore! I suppose it felt different at first, but honestly... I don't remember. It must not have been that bothersome!

I had it done with the LBL and all my other surgeries. I don't regret at all!!! I am all for it! I finally have a normal butt! (for the most part)
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 5:04 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
You mentioned you had the butt lift done with the LBL and all your other surgeries......which procedures did you have??
ilyssajane
on 6/6/09 12:30 pm - Forest Hills, NY
Hey Ruth,

I spoke w/ my PS about doing it, she had taken out more than enough fat to do it.  According to her though, she doesn't reccommend doing it if you work a desk job (as I do) and she did warn that it is not permanent and very tuff to recover from. 

Good luck!

Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

HalfTheWoman
on 6/7/09 5:12 am, edited 6/7/09 8:43 am
All I know is that I have an incision all the way around my hip area and under my butt (among MANY other incisions). My butt has been lifted and tissue was placed in there! It looks great. I am not great with all the scientific names... I had a million things done at once... like everything. I don't recommend doing it that way. I am still having stuff fixed.
Most Active