Darn drain keeps coming out....

HKD1970
on 6/6/09 9:23 am - Santa Rosa, CA
Couldn't figure out why the suction wouldn't keep on my drain. Milked it but it was clearly not clogged.  Being a newbie with no knowledge, called my doc who suggested it may have come out a bit and sure enough, I could see all 3 little holes. Pushed it back in (which wasn't painful but had me on edge, waiting for it to hurt!) and all was fine. Sat back down and it must've come out again. Pushed back in the drain, fine, went about my day... and sat down to the same thing happening.  It won't stay in!

I have it taped now.

Anyhow, he said not to worry about it other than it'll likely be draining but that we might just take it out on Monday.

Oh that would be nice.
I'm barely reaching the 25cc mark each day as it is so hopefully.

Anyone else??

bamagirlee
on 6/6/09 9:35 am - Phenix City, AL

First the shower, now the removable drains. You know you're giving me way too much to worry about ya know! LOL
J/K - Im actually glad I read this so if it happens to me I won't freak out. Pushing them back in myself....OMG....that does not sounds like something I want to be doing.  

Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 10:08 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I've never had a drain come out but I haven't down lower body work yet (only my breasts and arms). 
YIKES you are braver than me.........I don't think I could be stuffing the drain back in...  
MSHAMO
on 6/6/09 2:01 pm, edited 6/6/09 2:02 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI

Wow, you're really having a time of it!! Usually the drain lines are stitched right to your skin. Make sure you take stool softeners so you don't have that problem too!!  Good luck and take it easy!!

High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Most Active