Did the pannilectomy...

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 12:37 pm
take care of the fat pouch that hangs over your Cat....?? If you have that..I sure do...!!!!
I know this is kinda crude...SORRY...!!!!

Thanks
cyndy
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 12:49 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM Pacific Time, www.ohmeohmy.com.105 wrote:
take care of the fat pouch that hangs over your Cat....?? If you have that..I sure do...!!!!
I know this is kinda crude...SORRY...!!!!

Thanks
cyndy
Where would the scar be located in the Mons area ?
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 1:00 pm
Thanks for replying...
Well, let me see...the fatty pouch I'm talking about is in the mound area....where the pubic hair is..!
I was trying to find out if that is taken care of during the pannilectomy or is that a completly diffirent
surgery and or procedure..

I'm planning on having the sleeve surgery...and afterwards having a ittle nip and tuck, here and there or everywhere..lol..., after the weight loss..!!

Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 1:11 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
I'm no expert, but I believe that it is considered a separate surgery.
Wendy_Canada
on 6/5/09 2:45 pm - Canada
my surgeon said when i get my tt i will see where part of my upper thighs will be pulled up to because of the pulling up and pulling the rest down.  i asked if that meant the private area get a little more perky and he said yes.  but maybe thats something you should ask your doctor by not hoping he can read your mind and wake up disappointed,

Wendy

brenda F.
on 6/6/09 2:29 am - whitney, TX
 girl I hope your right .lol.. i need it bad ..
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 6:25 am
I hear you Brenda LOUD AND CLEAR and I know what you are sayin'........Having one that looks PERKY couldn't hurt......hehe..!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 6:30 am
Thanks Wendy...I'll be sure to ask the Doc. when that day arrives for sure...just thought I would put this question out there for those
that have had the panni already....and they could give a little free info for us....one dayers...!!!!

cyndy  =)
Shirley H.
on 6/6/09 7:14 am - Bradenton, FL
well I am no expert but in my case mine sure looks like it gave it some perky ness I used to have a pouch on top where my hair was used to be hard to shave cause it was pouchy, rolls and now it's smooth I know i'm still swollen lots but I think it still did!
Shirley
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 8:17 am
Thank you...I hope everything looks all perky when the swelling goes down....
Congratulations and good luck with the new and improved
you......!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active